Monday, February 2, 2009

Greek Chicken

I just realized I don't have a photo for this one, but rather than make you wait until the next time I make it, I'll just give it to you and hope you trust my recommendation.

I love any recipe that uses chicken thighs because they're so tender and juicy (not to mention cheap).  I also happen to love any recipe that uses sun dried tomatoes, so it's no wonder I love this baby.  Tomatoes aren't exactly in season right now, so I've just been throwing in a can of fire roasted diced tomatoes in place of the roma tomatoes and I think it tastes great.  I serve it over couscous which is a great combo.  

If you never cook couscous you don't know what you're missing out on.  Probably the easiest side dish known to man.  Pick some up the next time you're at the store. 

2 comments:

Divine Diva In NC said...

Am I blind? I can't find the recipe or a link to click LOL

EFN Newsletter said...

The link is in the first line where it says "this one." It looks like I need to change my colors!