Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dessert Crepes

Abram cringes every time I say I'm going to make crepes because he knows I'm about to bust out my crepe maker.  Having spent 2 years in France, he is a bit of a crepe snob and has let me know in no uncertain terms that my crepes are not real crepes.  So maybe we can convince him to be a guest chef and give us a real lesson, but in the mean time, I am fairly confident that you will love this recipe: 

Wrap a crepe around two scoops of mint chocolate chip and top with hot fudge sauce.   If you are my mom, whip up some cream to top it all off. 

All Purpose Crepe Recipe
Ingredients
3 eggs
1/4 t salt
2 c flour
2 c milk
1/4 c melted butter

Instructions
Combine ingredients and blend for about 1 minute.  Refrigerate batter at least 1 hour.  You may want to add 1 or 2 T of milk or water if you like thinner crepes.  Makes about 30 crepes.

1 comment:

Janie said...

Abram, Abram, Abram. I am chanting for him to be a guest chef. I want to know what is a "real" crepe like? I have never been to France, please enlighten me.