Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mary's Tacos


It may not be fancy, but there is nothing better than a blog post with an easy, tasty, weeknight meal. Am I right? This recipe is from my friend Mary, who keeps mentioning that I really should keep posting... so here you go. And FYI, I'm totally guessing on measurements here. It's really a issue of personal taste, so if you want to add less or more of something, go for it. It will in no way ruin the meal.

Ingredients
1 can black beans, rinsed
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
4-6 oz. fresh spinach
1-2 cups pepper jack cheese, shredded
8 flour tortillas
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
cooking spray

Instructions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine first four ingredients in a bowl. Put as much cheese as you like on each tortilla. Divide the filling between tortillas. Roll them up and lay them seam side down on a baking sheet. Spray tortillas with cooking spray and top with parmesan cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.

1 comment:

Kristin Mulrooney said...

Thank you my dependable food blogger. Always giving me something new to try. Keep it up! (My family is depending on you.)