Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tangelo Juice



Have you ever had tangelos? They are a cross between an orange and a grapefruit. I happened upon them at the grocery store this winter. I like to pick up bags of oranges for juicing (I'm a bit of an OJ fiend) and there was a sign that said tangelos are ideal for juice. Are they ever! So juicy and so delicious. I dare say I like their juice more than I like orange juice.

Aviva has been especially pleased with this new find since she loves to use the juicer. When I got married I registered for one of those cute chrome manual juicers. It was pretty, and a pain in the neck. I have since upgraded to an electric juicer, which suits Aviva and I just fine.

8 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE tangelos! But I didn't think they were a cross between an orange and a grapefruit... I thought they were just a different type of citrus fruit. Thanks for enlightening me!

Elizabeth said...

I need me a juicer!

superman said...

Wow! That looks delicious!


Nice post!


Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate

Merahi.u said...

se ve riquisimo!!!

SmithSusan said...

It's so delicious i start felling hungry!!

Grab these summer sales from Shoocare http://www.shoocare.co.uk/summer-sales/.

stantheman said...

Hi folks, just wanted to say I still enjoy seeing your posts, it's wonderful and it helps me a lot with букмекерские конторы you are unbelievable

ginger said...

Very interesting article to me it really helped learn a great deal! too many interesting things Puppy potty training

Justin said...

Tangerine+pomelo=tangelo