Friday, January 14, 2011

Brunch 2011


We have church this year at 3:00 in the afternoon. Insane, right? So look forward to lots of brunch menus in 2011! We had our first brunch last Sunday. Actually, the salad did not happen because I didn't realize we were out of cranberries, so we had something much more boring. But doesn't it look good?

The bread comes from a bakery I'm in love with in Michigan. We were there for Christmas and the day before we drove home I went and bought 5 loaves of different breads to bring back with me.

Did you know that if you freeze bread, once it thaws you can sprinkle it with water, put it in the oven at 350 for 5-10 minutes and it comes out just like new? Well, nothing is just like fresh bread, but it's as close as you can get, and I'll take it.

Breakfast Sausage
Zingerman's Sesame Semolina Bread

No comments: